Thank you to the lovely Emma, who writes a fantastic blog at Not Just Tired, which raises awareness of ME/CFS and how to live well despite it, for tagging me to take part in #behindtheillness. This lovely exercise aims to share fun facts about yourself and let others know things about you beyond chronic illness.
Here we go!
Four places I’ve lived:
- Minden, Germany
- Chepstow, South Wales
- Fallingbostel, Germany
- Pontypridd, South Wales
Four places I’ve worked:
- Sales Assistant, Somerfield Stores
- Volunteer Resource Centre Worker for Mind
- Volunteer Support Worker for those with Special Educational Needs
- School Peer Counsellor during Sixth Form
Four favourite hobbies:
- Writing my blog
- Reading of any description!
- Enjoying a relaxing spa day when I can
- Going to the theatre
Four things I like to watch:
- Films and particularly enjoy a lovely rom-com or something uplifting
- Crime dramas – so much choice, I couldn’t possibly choose just one!
- Loving binge-watching Arrow at the moment
- Soaps – great to watch and unwind during the nights
Four things I love to read:
- Anything by Jodi Picoult
- Chick-lit for a bit of light reading
- Crime novels
- Other people’s blogs
Four places I’ve been:
- Olden, Norway
- Stavanger, Norway
- Florida, USA
- Cornwall on many a family holiday!
Four things I love to eat:
- Roast Dinner (Chicken Roast Dinner in particular)
- Chicken Korma – ultimate comfort food!
Four favourite things to drink:
- Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Tea
- Apple Juice
Four places I want to visit:
- Verona, Italy
- Lake Como, Italy
- Banff, Canada
Four bloggers I’d like to tag:
- Mackenzie from Life with an Illness
- Sarah from The F Word
- Charlotte from FND and Me
- Jen from Spoonfuls of Glitter
Phew! It was so hard to narrow it down to just four bloggers as there are so many wonderful bloggers that I would love to have also tagged (and more who have already participated!). But for those who have not yet been nominated, feel free to share your answers as I would love to know you all more.
And thanks again to Emma for nominating me!